As my grandmother used to say, “once July 4th is done, the summer is over.” What better time to start planning for those back-to-school and work promotions? At the top of that list is the backpack.
Here are three things to look for when shopping for custom backpacks:
- Who is your audience? What age range will the recipients be? For younger children, fun colors and smaller, appropriately-sized packs are best. For older kids and young adults, more subdued colors are usually favored.
- How will the backpack be used? Is it for leisure, sports, business or travel? Leisure backpacks come in a host of colors and should be lightweight and have easy access. If you are using the backpack for sports or sporting events, you may want to go with a clear option so you can be sure you have brought all of your essentials. For the businessperson or traveler, you want protection for your laptop or other electronics.
- What bells and whistles do you prefer? Personally I always like a mesh pocket to hold a water bottle. Other options include (but are not limited to):
- Inside pockets
- Padded straps
- Tops handle
- Additional outside zippered pockets
- Organizer internal pockets
- Cell phone pockets
- Headphone port
…The options are endless!
Have fun searching, and if you need help you can always call a promotional consultant to point you in the right direction!