Each season brings an opportunity to promote your company differently. Even though winter might not be most people’s favorite season, there are still items that can make their winter more enjoyable while promoting your company.
Here are my Five Favorite February Freebies:
1. Touch Screen Gloves – When you are bundled up to brave the cold outdoors but have to use your smartphone there is nothing better than having a pair of touch screen gloves. No need to take off your gloves with these to use a touch screen! Schools can use these as a giveaway that is sure to please students!
2. Ice Scrapers – I keep one in my car when the windshield gets icy. Easy to use and can be a lifesaver when the weather changes! These are a great handout for Car Dealerships during the winter months.
3. Lip Balm – Chapped lips seem to go hand in hand with the winter. That’s why it’s always a good thing to have these handy when you need that extra moisture for your lips. Spas and Beauty Salons can hand this out to their clients as a freebie.
4. Hoodie Sweatshirt – I love wearing a hoodie sweatshirt when it’s cold. Nothing keeps me warmer and more comfortable. It’s a nice giveaway for service shops to hand out to their customers.
5. Vacuum Insulated Tumbler – this great item keeps your tea, coffee or hot cocoa hot for hours and it also keeps cold drinks cold for hours too. I love mine! This is also a great employee gift that will sure make your companies employees happy!
These are the custom promo items that I believe will certainly help your brand succeed when you run your next winter promotional campaign. Do you believe these are the right items for your brand? Are there different promotional items that you would choose for your very own “Top 5”? Let me know what you think and let’s work together in choosing the perfect products for your future winter promotional campaigns!
no rating based on votes