For those of you who know me, you know how much I love the holidays. Everything about the season makes me happy. The smells, the food, the shopping, and definitely receiving FUN mail all makes the season brighter. Let’s face it, with emails and technology, the only time we can expect mail that isn’t a bill is our birthdays and holidays. So I am here to help weed out the top five holiday cards Motivators has to offer!
1. Thanksgiving is actually a wonderful time to send out a card. It can separate you from the other holiday cards that come in December. It doubles as a thank you and seasonal card that warms up the recipient. The best part about this card is that you can have your logo in three different locations all for one set up fee!
2. If you are looking for something eco-friendly for the holidays, take a look at our Custom Seed Paper Cards. They are handmade using 100% recycled linen paper. The paper uses flower seeds that take about a week to bloom. So instead of a card being thrown out after December and wasted, you get twice the amount for your money.
3. I am a huge advocate for items that have duel purposes. With the Ribbon Bookmark Greeting Card, there is a perforated bookmark included in the card. You also have 10 stock greetings to choose from, and your logo will be digitally imprinted. Give this card with a book as a perfectly paired present!
4. Let’s not forget about our best seller, the CD holiday card. Yet another style of card that we offer that doubles as a gift. From jazz to classical, sending music with a card enhances the season with music! Your logo can be printed on the CD as well as the card. It is a great ad space that reminds the recipient of who sent them their unique card/CD.
5. And last but not least, the classic Happy Holiday card! When you have a large base to mail out to, and you aren’t sure who celebrates what, why not go the safe route and send a non-denominational card? Something wintry and cheerful is always a god choice. This card allows for a stock greeting and your logo in three locations!
So even though it’s not even Labor Day yet, I do encourage my customers to start thinking early about the holiday season and what cards work best for them!