The ultimate goal of any parent is to get things done quickly, easily and quietly on a day-to-day basis. Of course, this is almost never the case especially when babies/toddlers are involved. As a parent myself, I love anything that is foldable, collapsible, or compact and FREE!
Here are my picks for the top 10 promotional products parents love receiving:
- First Aid Kits – These are first on my list because they are great just to throw in the bag, car or stroller for all the ouchies and boo-boos that may come across your path. Save your sanity from the endless crying while also protecting those little knees from cuts and scrapes.
- Sports Bottles – Parents! How many of you have gone out and bought the most expensive water bottle for your children’s camp or school only to find out they have misplaced it and it is nowhere to be found. As much as I want the best for my kids, I am not making that mistake again; that’s why I love receiving promotional sports bottles. We collect them and are not so sad to see them go should they (and they most likely will) get lost.
- Antibacterial Anything – Speaking from experience, my son will put anything and everything in his hands and mouth (edible or not). I love to keep mini antibacterial sprays and wipes in my backpack, car, changing caddy and in the kitchen.
- Picture Frames – Picture frames are always a great gift idea. In this digital age, we often end up with tons of photos on a computer, phone or memory card. When you capture those special moments, you want to be able to display them. I know I’m a culprit of keeping them trapped in technology, but when I have extra picture frames I’m more likely to print them out and show them off.
- Coolers – Custom coolers are another favorite of mine. They come in all shapes and sizes, and they would be perfect for any parent. These are great for the beach, picnic, school lunch, camps or any sporting event. Coolers are the best way to keep the food or drinks cold for those hot summer days.
- Umbrellas – I never find myself going to the store to purchase an umbrella, but I always wish I had one on hand when I am soaking wet in the pouring rain. If you love taking walks with the baby, this is a definite must. It’s always useful to have extra mini umbrellas to throw in your bag or keep in the car for unexpected showers.
- Phone Chargers – Chargers and power banks are a basic necessity nowadays. If you’ve ever found yourself stuck in traffic and trying to keep the kids from screaming and complaining the whole ride, you definitely have given up your phone for their entertainment, and we all know how quickly the battery drains when they play their apps and games. Power banks are a quick and great way to get extra battery life for moments like this or other emergencies.
- Backpacks – These are great promo items for new parents. Don’t get me wrong – there are many cute diaper bags out there to choose from, but nothing is better than using a backpack in my opinion. It lets you be hands-free to manage the little ones more easily or hold the coffee in one hand while holding the baby in the other.
- Tote Bags – Foldable totes are great to take along with you anywhere you go. They can be easily stored when not in use. These are great to take with you and your children to the library to carry all of the books they pick out. These are also great for the supermarket and a great way to GO GREEN!
- Round Safety Outlet Covers – These are one of those items I tend to forget to purchase at the store but are a complete necessity for my baby. I love receiving promotional outlet covers because you can never have enough!
In my opinion, parents with kids of all ages love receiving any promotional items. With the way kids handle anything they touch, I am sure most parents can’t afford to buy and replace all the items they break or lose. What are your top 10 promotional items?