As we leap into fall, some of us weep over the end of summertime: the beach days, the tank tops, sunburns and relaxing poolside. Others rejoice in the loss of humidity and 90-degree days. In the end, it all comes down to the promotional items that are in store for you, because that is what is most important, isn’t it?
Here are my top five picks for fall promotional items:
- Hooded Sweatshirts – Who doesn’t love a good hoodie? Hooded sweatshirts have a long lifetime because they can carry us in the winter months. They have a large imprint area on multiple locations, which gives you lots of space for your human billboard. Likewise, people don’t throw them away. If anything, they give them away, and in that case they pass on the responsibility of the human billboard to someone else. Everyone wins!
- Hand Sanitizer Wipes – With the start of fall, comes the start of germ season. The closer we get to the winter months, the closer we are to people getting sick. Be there when your customers, employees and friends need you the most! Choose a hand sanitizer wipe can that fits in the cup holder in their car, or opt for a hand sanitizer pen that they can throw in their handbag or backpack. Either way, keep the germs far, far away!
- Halloween Giveaways – For those of you who love Halloween (I am not one of them), the fall season brings along Halloween and all of its glory. Are you already seeing pumpkin decorations? Have you ordered a pumpkin latte? Join in on the fun with our Halloween Combo Pack. This kit includes a mask, coloring book with your logo, a two-pack of crayons, two tattoos, and a glow-in-the-dark bracelet. This is a great giveaway for a doctor’s office or bank.
- Spooner Mug – Our spooner mug has always been one of my favorite promotional items. They are a great item with a nice twist on a traditional mug because they come with a spoon. Worried about misplacing it? Not this time! The spoon rests nicely inside the handle to be sure they stick together. This item is great for tea, hot chocolate or even coffee with a kick (Kahlua anyone?).
- Throw Blankets – If you have a little more in your budget, a throw blanket should be your go-to (Brookstone brand to be more specific)! These fabulous nap blankets are all you need in life. They are soft, silky and feature a satin trim that goes all the way around. Embroider these beauties with your logo, and have your clients thanking you forever… from their couch!
So give your clients and employees something to celebrate with one of these fall promotional items. They will quickly fall in love with your brand.