I love to travel. Whether it’s just a day trip, a long weekend getaway or a plane trip on a long vacation, I’m ready to go! The hardest part of travel is figuring out what to bring along. There are certain items that can make your trip easier and more enjoyable. Here are my top five favorite travel essentials:
- Travel Comfort Set Pouch. This handy little set (which includes an inflatable neck pillow, earplugs, eye mask and socks) comes in a soft drawstring pouch. It is so convenient to just throw into your carry-on bag. This is a great item for hotels to give out to their guests so they can remember the great vacation they just had.
- Camping Kit. This is a must-have item for any camper! Filled with first aid emergency items from tweezers to bandages and everything in between, it has sure been a lifesaver in many camping situations I have been involved in. It can be imprinted with your logo to promote your business.
- Luggage Tags. When you are standing at the airport baggage claim after a long flight everyone’s bags start to look the same. I like my bag to stand out; that’s why I use my colorful luggage tags on each of my bags. It’s a great promotional giveaway for travel agencies to handout to their new clients.
- Toiletry Totes. This item is a must-have for me. I can fit all my travel necessities such as shampoos, conditioners, toothpaste etc. all in one nice size travel tote. It’s the perfect size to hold everything you will need for your trip! It can be custom imprinted with your company logo and is a great handout for new clients or as an employee gift.
- Noise-Canceling Headphones. I like to relax on a long flight and listen to my music or perhaps watch an in-flight movie. These headphones are lightweight and come in a nice travel pouch that can be tossed easily into your carryon bag. Your company logo will be proudly displayed on the headphones.
Give Motivators a call, and we will help you find the right promotional travel items for your business!